Submission Deadline: April 20th, 2022
Notification Date: May 20th, 2022
Each paper should have no less than 4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
One regular registration is within FIVE Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
1. Novel Contribution
2. Originality in Thought
4. Key Strengths
5. Key Weaknesses
6. Areas of Improvement
7. Presentation/Organization of Research
Submitted papers will be reviewed by committee reviewers and be scheduled for either oral or poster presentation during the conferences if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected. Reviewed and accepted papers will receive notification information via email on Notification day, and will be requested to register before the Registration Deadline.
ICRED will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICRED reviewing period.
ICRED is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”